Get 3 bars for the cost of 2. Each bar dissolves to make one-gallon of foaming soap. Limited time offer.
* works perfectly in foaming soap dispensers
The small, compact concentrated bar is no larger than a deck of playing cards yet dissolves to make enough liquid hand soap to refill your foaming pumper more than 16 times*! Less than $1.00 per refill! *[based on 8-oz dispenser]
- Save your money on hand soap and use it on more fun things! :)
- Due to its thin consistency, it works perfectly to refill your foaming soap dispensers.
- Be confident in the safety of the product ingredients because we use only natural ingredients, no bad stuff for your skin.
- You part of plastic waste solution! No plastic packaging to dispose of.
- Compost the box at home or even just shove it into a hole in the ground. Nothing to add to the landfill.
The dissolved Hand Wash Concentrate dissolves to make a luxurious soap in a foaming dispenser.
We understand bar soap is not for everyone.
For those that like the ease and convenience of liquid hand soap, but hate all the plastic bottle waste that comes with it; Tangie refillable Hand Wash Concentrate is for you. Use this liquid to refill containers you already have. Besides it being a super low price for refillable, zero waste liquid hand soap; getting to refill your own foam soap dispensers repeatedly is the best part!
- Plastic free packaging.
- Made in the United States.
- Great for tiny house and RV lifestyles.
- It holds its shape yet is easy to cut into smaller pieces.
- Bar is no bigger than a deck of cards. Easy storage for a gallon of soap!
- Certified Cruelty Free by Leaping Bunny
- Unscented option. Add a few drops of your favorite essential oil for scent.
- You can dissolve the entire bar or dissolve small amounts to make the amount of liquid hand soap you need.
- Tangie is a plastic neutral company by its partnership with Cleanhub. We finally support the Goa hub in their business of collecting ocean bound plastics and finding better alternatives for the waste.
Full Ingredients List:
UNSCENTED – Coconut oil, Olive Oil Pomace, Jojoba Oil, Almond Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Aloe Vera Powder, Rosemary Oleoresin.
CITRUS – Coconut oil, Olive Oil Pomace, Jojoba Oil, Almond Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Aloe Vera Powder, Rosemary Oleoresin, Essential Oil Blend of Wild Orange, Palmarosa, and Pink Grapefruit.
FRENCH LAVENDER – Coconut Oil, Olive Oil Pomace, Jojoba Oil, Almond Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Aloe Vera Powder, Rosemary Oleoresin, French Lavender Essential Oil.
- Leaping Bunny cruelty-free certified product.
- The packaging is plastic-free and can be recycled or home composted.
Pair this with a foaming pumpers lid. It fits any size standard mason jar neck opening. Reuse a glass jar you already own to make your own beautiful glass jar foaming dispenser.
MUST DISSOLVE FIRST!
You determine the dilution ratio based on how bubbly you like your hand soap.
Cut the bar into 8 equal parts.
Slice long way first. Then cut the bar in half two times on the short side. That will give you 8 equal pieces.
- Drop one part (about .35 gram) into 2 cups of water.
- Let sit until dissolved.
- For unscented, add 5 – 10 drops of your favorite essential oils for scent.
- Fill your container and dispense as usual.
If you like a more bubbly hand washing experience, use less water.
No real effort required. Just drop the bar (or a piece) of the Hand wash Concentrate into water and it will completely dissolve within a few hours. Use regular tap water. No hot water, no stirring or mixing required.
CHOOSING A DISPENSER
We highly recommend using a foaming dispenser due to the thin viscosity of the liquid hand soap.
There are so many pumpers on the market that we can not honestly say this liquid hand soap will work well in every one of them.
HOWEVER – we encourage you to first refill a dispenser you already own.
If that does not work well, them invest in a good foaming dispenser. We chose to sell a amber glass jar foaming dispenser because of the silicone ring on the bottom (to keep it in place by a wet sink), the beautiful look of the amber colored glass, and the metal pumper (only minimal inner parts are made of plastic). This amber glass foaming pump dispenser makes a luxurious foaming soap plus it is built to last! A foam pumper is truly the soap dispenser to use with this Hand Wash Concentrate. To save you more money on going zero waste with foaming liquid hand soap, we put together a bundle for each of our scented hand wash concentrates. See HERE
We have received feedback from customers who use this refillable liquid hand soap in regular pumpers, squeeze bottles, even mason jars.
TIP FOR USAGE
This soap is not homogenized and will settle between uses.
You do NOT need to shake the mixture together before using.
An easy movement of the soap and it will quickly swirl it all back together.
PRO TIP: Grab your soap dispenser by the top of the pumper and tilt it forward slightly then set it back upright before dispensing the soap. This small movement is enough to reintegrate the ingredients.
MORE FOR YOUR MONEY.
No matter what dispenser you choose, you will get to refill it for less than $0.20 per ounce. Only $1.60 to refill a standard 8-ounce container!
PACK a piece for your travels and never have to use the chemical filled hand soaps at your hotel.
STORE the unused portions until you are ready to make liquid hand soap. Shelf life of 2+ years. After 2 years the scent may not be as vibrant, but the efficacy of the soap will not be diminished.
GO. Take a piece when you camp. This all-natural soap concentrate can be used for hand washing, showers, dish washing and more.
Even though the soap is made with natural ingredients and are biodegradable, it is always recommended, for all soaps, to be used and disposed of at least 200 feet away of any body of water.